(Packages are available and are customised to your requirements)
What does managed service actually mean?
Managed Services provide a holistic IT support package. Systems and response times are all maintained under an ongoing SLA contract to ensure your business continuity remains active.
We can also offer a Break/Fix support model if prefered. In this model we provide technicans based on ticket request.
SOME KEY THINGS OUR PACKAGES COVER AND MONITOR ARE:
Scheduled System Maintenance
- Software Updates
- Operating System Updates
- Firmware Updates
- System performance reviews
- Performance Benchmarking comparrisons
- Hardware Healthchecks
- User/Computer cleanup
- Security review and cleanup
- Configuration adjustments as required
Quarterly review meetings
- Discuss previous 3 months usage
- Find reoccurring training requirements
- Plan next 3 months (any changes client knows about ie. staff changes)
- Project planning
- Budget planning for equipment
Internally, we discuss you bunsiess on a monthly basis so all our team know your technical setup and what we can do to reduce your expenditure/improve system/user performance. This means you have an entire team combining their knowledge and skills to ensure your business’ technology is working for you in the most cost-effective and productive way.
We can monitor your entire environment, This includes however is not limited too:
- All Servers – Including Disk, Memory, CPU, I/O, Network, Services, Firewall
- Workstations – Disk/Memory/CPU/Network/Applications/Firewall
- Switches/Routers/Firewalls – Unusual Traffic, Load, Update Requirements
- VPN – User activity/Unusual activity
- Services – All Cloud services availability, Internal Services Availability
- Websites – LoadTimes, Uptime
How this benefits your business
- We can immediately action any items that require adjustment under our Managed Service model. Or alternatively notify you out of hours to approve works.
- We can have a technician ready onsite either out of hours or at the start of your workday to fix any issues
A managed service model provides peach of mind, so you and your team can concentrate on what you do best.